Located in Raleigh, North Carolina serving patients in Raleigh, Cary and Durham
To begin, I’d like to say that fit is extremely important. As an aesthetic surgery patient, you have many options and it should be a priority to find a surgeon that makes you feel entirely comfortable with every part of the process. First, make sure you do your homework and find someone with the best qualifications and training. Second, find someone who listens to you and establishes a relationship with you that fosters mutual trust and respect.
A little bit about my philosophy:
- Your experience: I want you to love being here. It’s important to me that you feel comfortable and supported as we work to reach your goals. Our entire team works diligently to streamline every step of the process so that your experience is relaxed and seamless. I want everyone to feel that they receive the care and attention they deserve, from the first call to the office through the final follow up visit. Given the nature of what we do, privacy is of utmost importance. We have created a soothing environment where you can feel relaxed and pampered.
- Patient safety: Patient safety is my top priority. Cosmetic enhancements can transform your life and self-confidence, but ultimately, aesthetic plastic surgery is elective and it should proceed without causing any major disruption in your life. Focusing on safety is a big part of my operative planning process. Our environment is equally important; we operate in an office setting on healthy patients where hospital-acquired infections aren’t a concern. We work with board certified anesthesiologists to provide the safest level of care while you’re under anesthesia, and we have an OR that is certified by both AAAASF and JHACO.
- Patient education: At the end of the day, I am a physician, not a sales person. I feel strongly that it is my duty to educate patients and empower them to make informed decisions for themselves. Communication is vitally important, and I will not only spend time listening, but will also share my knowledge and years of experience and discuss all of your options with you. Every question is important, and I want you to leave our consultation with a clear understanding of your procedure and treatment plan.
- Rapid recovery: As a female professional and mother of two, I understand the pressure to always look your best while juggling the demands of modern motherhood. In addition to delivering the best aesthetic result, I strive to minimize your downtime and improve recovery using established rapid recovery protocols. I will ensure that you resume your day-to-day activities as quickly as possible.
- Natural results: “Natural” means something different to each individual. My purpose during our consultation is to listen and understand your personal aesthetic goals and ensure that they align with my own aesthetic and skillset. I aim to create a change that is harmonious with your body’s natural form and is not obvious to others that you “had work done.” Part of that is a keen eye for ideal proportions that I developed in my training and part of it is meticulous surgical technique with thoughtful placement of incisions. I tailor my approach to each patient’s unique physique and personal wishes to create the most flattering, natural-looking enhancement possible. In my mind, the best possible outcome is that you leave my office feeling like the best version of yourself.